So to finish the week of reporting…
I made a smoothie with a banana, the (yucky) unsweetened smooth peanut butter, and… chocolate ice cream. Oh and milk. Usually the banana is frozen and we don’t have ice cream :s
And then I went to a friend’s housewarming. I ate
- many cups of boozy berries with sweetened cream (so I didn’t recognise cranberries fresh)
- handfuls of peanut m’n’m’s which I don’t actually LIKE!
- a slice of homemade olive and rosemary bread
- a handful of corn chips, and maybe one of potato chips
- a thin slither of my fudgey choccie cake 🙂
- three half sausages (halved prior to me, alas I’m not that neurotic!) in exotic flavours from a German butchery with some pasta salad
- a serve of a Phillipines dish which is just like creme caramel only more devilish, thicker
- many many cherries (I was too cheap to buy them grocery shopping, but you know 😉 Cheeky, right?
I skipped dinner, you can see why!
Sunday, we went for brunch, and they have HOMEMADE raspberry pear bread with cinnamon ricotta. Yummy! And a mocha – not so yummy. But you know, i drank it all :p
Then we went to the RSPCA – well that was risky! Almost came home with a rabbit. Or a lab puppy. But neither.
Lunch was half a turkish roll with cheddar and thinly sliced ham (or halm as the younger version of me thought it was).
Turkish ice cream for ‘walking’ treat – mmm one was a backlava flavour and the other, I can’t recall exactly. Really thick, and sort of stringy, but in a good way!
Then we had pulled pork wraps, with home made salsa and guac. The remainders of which made a fast day lunch.