A while back, I shared a list of food I don’t like. I was just crunching on an apple and I thought, gosh darn, this is delicious. So, here is the current list of favourites:
- crunchy apples: no matter the type, I’m loving them!
- macaroni and cheese: the BF is amazing at making this! It’s almost a weekly staple, often as a lunch
- garlic butter: oh my this is my kypronite! Friends brought it around on the first night here, and the BF was hooked. They thankfully replenished our supply! We use it on bread (under cheese on toast), to cook bacon or chicken, as a pizza base. Oh my, I’d almost put it on banana bread
- frozen strawberries: somehow so much better than fresh, what is with that?
- risotto: so warm and comforting, my call is gluggy rice, but even that won’t deter me!
- Pad Thai: yummy rice noodles with some chicken and egg. So long as you hold the bean sprouts.
Let’s be clear, I also love sweets: chocolate, gelato, ice cream, caramel sauce, cinnamon scrolls… Stop me now! But we don’t need to focus *too* heavily on these guilty pleasures.
What are your favourite foods? What do you always order on a menu when you see it?
I’m in Vietnam, so I won’t get to your comments as quickly as usual. Should be back to normal programming in a little over a week.