Every week I weigh my trash that’s headed to landfill. One day I hope to be ‘zero waste’ even for just a week. This week is not that week. But reporting in helps me look at strategies to reduce my landfill. Suggestions are always welcomed!
Weighing in at 744g. Very heavy for me! Two bags of noodles headed south, and I couldn’t be bothered liberating them, and then just disposing of the plastic. So that’s why it’s so heavy.
- many meat trays: I getting more resistance at the deli counters at Coles. And I’ve lost some wherewithal since the holiday
- earring sheet: made of plastic to hold a pair of earrings
- 2 packets of noodles (and the noodles)
- sponges: two normal ones (well one normal one I cut into two), and one that attaches to a handle
- tea bag: dried, to save some weight! Thanks BF!
- tablet blister pack: yeah
Otherwise, the days have passed too quickly, and all of a sudden my two year fixed term mortgage is up, and I want to refinance with another bank. So I’m rushing all my paperwork, so I seamless transition from my 2 year fixed rate, to a new part fixed/part variable interest rate with a new bank (but a bank I have a relationship with already). I’m organised, but my oh my there’s a lot of paperwork. I just trust it’s for their and our protection to avoid offering loans ot people who can’t pay. So I will persevere!