*Published in 2019, but back dated to be ‘year end’ summary*
Wow, only two or so years ago at time of writing, and I’m already thinking ‘what did I do that year?’
- I went to the US, with a side trip to Israel
- I met close friends from Sydney in NYC for a night or two
- I saw Cirque de Soliel in Radio City Hall
- I did a huge road trip all over Israel with a fantastic friend I met in Paris in 2010
- I suffered major plane delays with Delta back to the US, so moved to El Al
- Successfully met my NYC to Chicago connection to meet a friend from studying in France in 2006
- Shopped my heart out in Chicago (hello Banana Republic and Victoria’s Secret)
- Met my family in NYC, having all flew into the US at different dates/times (Mum: conference in Colarado, Brothers a few days before Dad)
- Visiting the ‘YMCA’ in Harlem where my brothers were staying!
- Freaking out about dogs after staying with a family in Connecticut I met on the plane from NYC to LAX in 2008
- Visited Washington DC alone, meeting up with a friend form Paris in 2010, somehow, without a mobile phone!?
- Continued to save my pennies for a house deposit
- Had an offer accepted on a loft opposite Mr DIY’s rental terrace, for the building society to reject my application based on the property valuation 🙁
- Visited endless open houses!
- Successfully bought the loft pre auction, that settled on 22/12/2011
- Lived at home until the day my property settled
- Pre bought furniture, such as second hand dining chairs, the tenant’s kitchen table and buffet, and crockery
- Tried a homeopath/natropath for psorasis